About Oracle DBA Training in Bangalore
MyClass Training Bangalore is a Leading Oracle DBA Training institute in Bangalore providing Real-Time and Placement Oriented Oracle DBA Training Courses. Our Training Institutes are mainly focussed on introducing new methods of Learning by making it Interesting and Motivating. Our Oracle DBA Training Centres spans across all major locations in Bangalore. We provide range of Career oriented courses for different segments like students, job seekers and corporate users.
MyClass Training Institute has distinguished itself as the leading Oracle DBA Training Institutes in Bangalore. Our Oracle DBA Consultants or Trainers are highly qualified and experienced working professionals with minimum of 6 Years of hands on real time expertise to deliver high-quality Oracle DBA Training across Bangalore. Our Oracle DBA training course includes basic to advanced level.
Oracle DBA is a Database Administrator, and this is the most common job that you find a database specialist doing. In our Oracle DBA Training you will learn the overview of DBA, Table Space, Database User, Undo Management, Oracle Networking, Logical Backup and Networking.
Our team of Expert Trainers have designed Oracle DBA training course content and syllabus as per the current Industry Requirements. This enables our Students to be an Industry-Ready Professionals, capable of handling majority of the real-world Scenarios after Successful completion of the Course.
We Provide Exclusive Course Materials, Interview Questions, Real Time Project Scenarios on Oracle DBA Training which will give our students an edge over other Training Institutes. You can Experience Real-time training in our well equipped labs to excel in Oracle DBA course. Through our associate Training Institutes we have trained more than 800+ Students in Oracle DBA Training. We Provide day time classes, weekend training classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes for Oracle DBA Training. Our Oracle DBA Training course fee is very economical and tailor made as per Student Requirement.
To Kick Start your Career, Enroll for a free Demo on Oracle DBA Training @ MyClass Training Today!.
Oracle DBA Training Course Content
Oracle DBA 10g /11g training course content and Syllabus in Bangalore
INTRODUCTION TO ORACLE DBA
What is DBA ?
- Why a Company needs a DBA?
- Roles & Responsibilities of DBA
- Oracle Architecture
- Physical and Logical Phase of Database
- Types of files(Control file, Redolog file and Datafile)
- Different types of Datafiles
- SGA(System Global Area) and Background Process
- DATABASE CREATION
- Different Startup Modes
- Different Shutdown Modes
- Types of Database Creation
- Manual Method of Creation
- TABLESPACE MANAGEMENT
Introduction to Table space
- Types of Table space(BIG & SMALL)
- Temporary Table space
- Altering/Renaming a Table space
- Renaming a data file
- Temporary Groups
- Table space Encryption(11g)
- STORAGE PARAMETERS
- What are segments?
- What are extents?
- What is Blocks?
- Oracle Blocks
- Estimation of Extents
- Dictionary Managed Table space
- Locally Managed Table space
- Storage Parameters(Initial, Next, Min Extents, Xtents, Pctincrease)
- USER MANAGEMENT
- Who are Database Users?
- Why to create a User?
- Creation of Users
- Assigning Privileges
- Creating and granting Roles
- Allocating table space Quotas to Users
- Assigning default table space for the Users
- Setting Profiles for the Users
- Levels of Authentication
- Schema Management(11g)
- UNDO MANAGEMENT
- What is Undo?
- Why Undo required?
- Pending offline status
- Brief idea about Rollback segments
- Flashback Features
- Flashback Table
- Flashback query
- Flashback Version query
- What is spfile?
- Difference between spfile and pfile
- Advantages of spfile
- What is OMF?
- Advantages of OMF
- Files conventions of OMF
- NETWORKING IN ORACLE
- Introduction to Oracle Networking
- Network default location
- Editing Network file
Introduction to Database Links
- Types of Database Links
- Introduction to Materialized views
- Advantages of Materialized view
- Refresh Modes
- REDO-LOG & CONTROLFILE MANAGEMENT
Introduction to Redo log
- Status of Redo logs
- Multiplexing the Redo log files
- Re-creation of Control file
- Renaming the Database
- Multiplexing the Control file
- LOGICAL BACKUP
What is a logical backup
- Why it is required
- Export/import Utility
- Data Pump
- Difference between Data Pump and Traditional Export/import
- Transportable Table spaces
- PHYSICAL BACKUP
Introduction to Physical backup
- Types of Physical backup
- Cold & Hot backup
- Recovery scenarios
- RMAN backup
- RMAN Point in time recovery
- RMAN 11g new features
- PEFORMANCE TUNING
What is Performance Tuning?
- Why Tuning required?
- Types of Tuning
- Database Tuning
- SQL Tuning
- Memory Tuning
- Partitioning and Indexes
- Partitioning Enhancements
- RAT(Real Application Testing)(11g)
- SQL Performance Analyses (11g)
- Row chaining and Row migration
- Resemble Table spaces
Oracle DBA Training Duration in Bangalore
Regular Classes( Morning, Day time & Evening)
Weekend Training Classes( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Fast Track Training Program( 5+ hours daily)
- Duration : Within 10 days
Oracle DBA Trainer Profile
Our Oracle DBA Trainers in our MyClass Training Bangalore Center
- Has more than 8 Years of Experience.
- Has worked on 3 realtime Oracle DBA projects
- Is Working in a MNC company in Bangalore
- Already trained 60+ Students so far.
- Has strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
Oracle DBA Placements in Bangalore
Oracle DBA Placement through MyClass Training Bangalore Center
- More than 500+ students Trained
- 87% percent Placement Record
- 427 Interviews Organized
- Oracle DBA training in Multiple Locations across Bangalore